Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm looking at getting a set if gauges for the meg- boost/oil temp/oil pressure.

Just wondering where people have mounted thers? I was thinking of a gauge pod where the clock/radio display is,was going to sit it on top any one done this?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate looks good.

Really want something mounted on the dash though and not the pillar.

What make are the gauges by the way?

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts

If you are any good with filler & fibreglass you could make 1 like mine. Alternatively there is a place in Germany makes 1. Not sure if they are only for lhd cars though.
Cheers lee.

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Copies of, I did consider defis but their OTT price wise and i'm not really getting any benefit with the playback features etc. Actually prefer the fonts on these shadow gauges over the defis anyway after seeing some in the plastic.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Copies of, I did consider defis but their OTT price wise and i'm not really getting any benefit with the playback features etc. Actually prefer the fonts on these shadow gauges over the defis anyway after seeing some in the plastic.
They look spot on in the picture,I considerd Defi's but there are a bit pricey.

Was thinking about mounting a subuaru gauge pod above the clock radio display with 52m gauges.

Not sure how it will look though?

·
Registered
65 Posts
paul r26 i like the look of that alot and as I dont use that area for anything either would be interested in one. Where did you get it from mate???

Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts