Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just made up my mind and I´ll go for the intercoller. I think that I will wait until someone arrives to Mexico with a decent remap, because actually the only option is the powerchip one..too expensive :x :x
To anyone that has change the intercoller, what do you think about the Ktec one, tell you the truth I have only 2 options bell & K tec, there´s one in Mexico but it probably the double in price so i rather buy either of the above options.... both of them are same price..THe good thing is taht they take car of shipment and i will have the intercoller 7-10 days long.

Any suggestions or comments regading either one?

Thank you all.

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
I think they are the same unit the bell and ktech ones?

I am trying to get a supplier at the moment for intercoolers so hopefully soon there will be a meganesport intercooler. Might be a few weeks though but hopefully will have the first one fitted soon on my car to test it

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Diegza said:
Hey guys, I just made up my mind and I´ll go for the intercoller. I think that I will wait until someone arrives to Mexico with a decent remap, because actually the only option is the powerchip one..too expensive :x :x
To anyone that has change the intercoller, what do you think about the Ktec one, tell you the truth I have only 2 options bell & K tec, there´s one in Mexico but it probably the double in price so i rather buy either of the above options.... both of them are same price..THe good thing is taht they take car of shipment and i will have the intercoller 7-10 days long.

Any suggestions or comments regading either one?

Thank you all.
good choice, had mine fitted for over 2 months now and its all good news for me,

as for bell and k-tec neither of them make there intercoolers and you will probable find like i did there is really only one company that make an intrcooler for the 225 and all these companys sell it as theres,

i got mine for £250, a freind of mine copied the design of the k-tec one and made it 20mm bigger for me.

works a treat tho and will be worth the money wen the remap goes on,

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Andy, is there a way that i can contact the same supplier that made your custom intercoller. I don´t know if they will be able to ship the part direclty to Monterrey Mexico.
But lets say the worst case, If I go with the Ktec one do you think that if would work ok in the car, have you hear of someone else running it?
Imagine if the bloody thing doesn´t work I don´t think that the "under warranty"phrase could help me a lot :roll: :roll:

Thanks for your help mate :wink:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you think he will be interest in doing another one :oops: :oops:
I know that prob will only be mine, but i rather pay to him the price that i was going to by Ktec or Bell, basically cause you are recomending it :wink: :wink:
Also, and as I understood it´s 20mm bigger that the other 2...

Cheers amigo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.