Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after selling my blue R26 last April as was getting too expensive for me only being 22 & down grading to a White Fiesta ST I've missed every minute of the megane.

So I've decided to save up this year and should have about 8k in May after selling my ST hopefully to get an R26 again :D

Going for liquid yellow this time round tho!!

x

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
cool - glad to see you back
They arent cheap to run - mine needs about £1500 spent omn it in the next month or so just to keep it on the road! ill be rich one day

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys - I'm new on here but a vet over on RS.co.uk - I can relate to JoJo's dilemma, though I sold a Clio to save money for various 'grown up' things but now the RS-itch has become nigh on unbearable and am currently hunting for an R26 myself. Had my first drive of one on saturday and wow - massive change from the Clio's, without stating the obvious. The low-down grunt was fantastic; we also have a '11 Mondeo 2.0TDCi in the house and it was nice to drive a petrol car with similar torque - though where the Ford stops accelerating at 3500rpm the Megane really comes on song.

I had never considered LY for some reason (I thought it a bit garish), but when I went to look on saturday it just stood out wonderfully against the bland greys, blacks and navy blues - it had also just rained but the sun was out so it glistened away in the corner beautifully.

Anyway - after barely 2 mins scanning the bodywork - it has to be LY!!

I'll update as to how I get on...

Dan

N.B. apologies to OP if that came across as a bit of a hi-jack - just wanted to say I'm in a similar position...!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts