Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Said goodbye to my beautiful yellow 250 cup, which my ex pleasantly called Little Miss Sunshine. Best car I've ever driven but going to be moving into a really nice, extremely expensive apartment so needed the money :).

Currently driving a 2008 Clio Freeway...it has 4 wheels and a steering wheel...no electric windows, no air conditioning, no mp3 attachment for my iPod, no bluetooth, no 250hp engine...just 4 wheels and a steering wheel :(. Roll on 2013, might be able to sort out a 265 :D

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Well at least you did it - and you can always get another.

Onwards and upwards - i'm sure there will be something bigger and better come 2013 anyway.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Good luck with the Apartment, must be nice if you're willing to trade in the 250 :)
Who knows what Renault will have up their sleeves in 2013 ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, just going to enjoy all the extra money that won't be going out of my account for the minute but definitely looking forward already to not driving this Clio anymore lol. New apartment will be overlooking the park, nice balcony, big bedrooms :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, of you ever want to swap Plunder, you know where to find me. All the hand work you'll be doing with the window handle, you'll have a right arm as big as mine ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's a shame. I did notice you a couple of times driving through town. Only discovered where you lived when I walked through Wyndham Park once!!

Do you know if its been sold on locally, or will I probably be the only yelow 250 in Grantham again!!

I guess you didn't sell it to AC Williams..............

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a shame. I did notice you a couple of times driving through town. Only discovered where you lived when I walked through Wyndham Park once!!

Do you know if its been sold on locally, or will I probably be the only yelow 250 in Grantham again!!

I guess you didn't sell it to AC Williams..............
Nope, to the Lincoln one. I did pull into AC Williams, attempt to anyway, just before Christmas and realised they had closed down lol. Still waiting for my deposit cheque back from the Lincoln dealership after a work so it's a bit annoying.

You're from Sleaford way aren't you, the strange thing was everytime i went anywhere near Sleaford, i used to get so many people flashing at me lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nope, to the Lincoln one. I did pull into AC Williams, attempt to anyway, just before Christmas and realised they had closed down lol. Still waiting for my deposit cheque back from the Lincoln dealership after a work so it's a bit annoying.

You're from Sleaford way aren't you, the strange thing was everytime i went anywhere near Sleaford, i used to get so many people flashing at me lol.

No, not from Sleaford. I live on Barrowby gate!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts