Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after many phone calls abd not alot of work going on i finaly got me car back this afternoon :D .

all cleaned aswell i might add :D

only problem i have got is if i put any of my stereo back in the car and anything goes wrong with the cars electrics they will not touch the car and my warrenty is void :x and any work done on the car will have to be paid for by myself. :evil:

so the stereo will be going back into the car tomorow, all of it, tvs dvd subs etc etc, :D

fitted my new HID lights this afternoon :D
and my new smoked boost gauge, both look very nice. :D

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Don't blame you mate, but if it does f#ck up again don't forget to take that naughty little install out again. Can't believe they're using that as the get out, WAN#ERS :x :evil: :x :evil:

G

·
Quote mr bassett : after many phone calls abd not alot of work going on i finaly got me car back this afternoon .

Thank God for that you were starting to sound like you were going mental. :wink:

Cheers

Jas

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Davelee225 said:
Andy, glad you've got it back.

If they really thought it was your stereo equipment they wouldn't have carried out the work under warranty. Think they're trying to use that to prevent you modying it.

It just goes to a different stealer next time :lol: :lol: :lol:
dav i put in other posts they made me go down and remove all the stereo the week it went in to be looked at or they would not work on the car,
so i went down removed all the stereo for them to look at the car, wen getting it back they have told me if i put the equipment back and the car goes wrong they will not fix it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts