Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
My mates black edition gtr35 got stolen 5mths ago, they burgled his house for it, never seen since, hope they catch these theres always someone willing to go the extra mile to not only take a car but to ruin peoples lives.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Rice rockets always have been and always will be a target for car criminals unfortunately.

Shame it looked nice.

Always baffles me though when you read these stolen threads how many attention seeking cars are parked outside overnight - just asking for trouble.

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the owner has done all that. feel sorry for him but leaving it outside come on where is the sense

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Most of them go into garages, lock up and units after being stolen then they can do as they please with them.

Feel sorry for the owner cracking car.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
need more of a deterrant to try and stop this
I would never leave my car outside all night but if you don't have a garage you have no choice if it is the car you want, I know some people who leave a evo, rs4 and a e55 amg outside.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I feel for the guy BUT the post soon boils down to slagging off the Police.
People have to realise that if a motor does get nicked..unless its been done for a joyride & is later abandoned..then there is not a lot of hope in getting it back...unless its got a tracking device.
Most hi performance cars seem stolen to order etc and disappear.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It's the uselessness of the Police when you need their help compared to their attitude when they need yours / stop you for having a number plate light out that irks and I think that's all he's saying re Police bashing.

Feel for the guy as that's a nice liner :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts