Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i broke my head light and need a new one does this one look the same i am a bit unsure but maybe wrong please help . i have a 08 f1 halogen head light it looks the same but i am not sure about the main beam it looks like it has a chrome ring round the glass bit inside the light maybe its just the photo but as i said i am unsure so thought i would ask u guys cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/renault-megane-head-light-head-lamp-unit-front-clear-h7-h1-2006-2008-left-/180749376721?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a15809cd1#ht_2096wt_956

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looking at the picture it looks to be the right headlight... if you only have standard headlights I.E not xenon then yours won't have the grey ring around the optical lense?but the pictures looks very much like the factory xenon headlamp??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have halogens on my 08 plate as i have the head light adjuster on the right hand side where my cruise controls r . so i deffo have halogens . it states in the sale it is a halogen headlight . so do u think its not . i am a bit confused hear

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i have halogens on my 08 plate as i have the head light adjuster on the right hand side where my cruise controls r . so i deffo have halogens . it states in the sale it is a halogen headlight . so do u think its not . i am a bit confused hear
sounds like you have halogens fitted to your car,on cars fitted with factory xenons the headlamp unit has a grey band around the optical lense as you can see in the ebay link...halogen units dont have this!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can anyone find me a link to a light i am not good at this online thing . its for a 08 r26 halogen passengers side please help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts