Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much does the fixed sunroof on a Megane III RS250 rob heardroom?

I've got my eye on one car which has the sunroof but I don't have a possibility to test the car beforehand so I would be interested to know how much less headroom does a car with sunroof have compared to non-sunroof car? Usually I'm not that keen on cars with sunroofs since I'm 191 cm tall (6'3" or 6'4" in UK measurements?) and the headroom can be tight with sunroof. How is it with Megane III Coupé? Would you think that the headroom would cause problems for me on a car with sunroof?

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Can't comment on the megane 3 but on the 2 a sunroof equipped car was no different headroom wise to a non sunroof one, can't imagine the 3 is any different.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I'd be surprised if there is any headroom difference as the sunroof doesn't open and is just a glass panel (i think). Guess this means there's no mechanism to cater for which would otherwise result in reduced headroom.

Capsicum Red RS 250 + Cup Chassis Pack, 18" A-XL, RS Monitor, Leather Recaros, Visibility Pack, Arkamys

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Sunroof's are evil. Hate em. Why can't you open the sunroof on a 250? Does it not slide back? Is it just a pano roof?

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
dont know why you cant open or slide it, i was looking for the info when was ordering mine, its just piece of glass instead of metal over your head...

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply's.

Brano: Do you have a sunroof on your RS? How much does it reduce headroom in the sunroof frame area?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts