Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello! im james and i drive a megane 2 1.9Dci in pearl black. i know, its a diesel, go easy on me! was invited over here by Davelee_225 on the megane owners club. heres a pic of the car:

its now got a tame-compared-to-your-225 146bhp but with 343nm torque!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Hi there matey the car looks great love those wheels, I got a nice set of 225 bumpers if you are interested in black of course and original Renault ones

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mmmm... i thought about this and in split minds at the moment. i do love the RS bumpers, but im not too sure of the response id get from a 'proper' 225 owner when they find out its a derv. sheep in wolves clothing!!!

still, very temting though! how much for the bumpers? would there be any rear archwork needed to be done to accomodate the rear bumper? also, might be a tough one, could you supply the 225 front seats?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I would have to find out about the seats but I dont think so, no harm in trying though, I am open to offers on the bumpers as they are sort of in the way to be honest!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
hello mate nice motor!
the bumpers would be a straight fit i believe, and look good!

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Jimbo said:
mmmm... i thought about this and in split minds at the moment. i do love the RS bumpers, but im not too sure of the response id get from a 'proper' 225 owner when they find out its a derv. sheep in wolves clothing!!!

still, very temting though! how much for the bumpers? would there be any rear archwork needed to be done to accomodate the rear bumper? also, might be a tough one, could you supply the 225 front seats?
I don't think any of the 225 owners would look down on you. It certainly shifts.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
i would love to see a motor like that i think it would make people wonder for sure and they wouldnt have a clue

I would also be envious of the mpg for sure

1 - 18 of 18 Posts