Megane Sport Forum banner

Hello for the 2nd time

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  SaintDP 
#1 ·
Hello All.

Was registered before it all went wrong. First time back on. Hope everyone is ok and enjoying their cars.

It’s good to be back. :p

#11 ·
andy bassett said:
SaintDP said:
I finally managed to sort them out. Thanks for the help though.

It does look well better with the new lights I think. I think if I decide to do anything else I will need help. (Andy B I am not).
welcome back along matey :D and wat i done wrong :?
I would never be able to do all your mods myself. Im to scared of it not working after. :cry: How do you know how to do it all?

#13 ·
SaintDP said:
andy bassett said:
SaintDP said:
I finally managed to sort them out. Thanks for the help though.

It does look well better with the new lights I think. I think if I decide to do anything else I will need help. (Andy B I am not).
welcome back along matey :D and wat i done wrong :?
I would never be able to do all your mods myself. Im to scared of it not working after. :cry: How do you know how to do it all?
trust me alot of mods iv done aint worked out, f :shock: cked alot of them up to :lol:

but all you got to do is take your time with any mods you do and all should be ok, you will always break a clip or two doing any mods on the 225 as you would on any car taking it apart. plus iv always had to have a play with any car iv owned.

this is a pic of my 225 about 2hrs after picking it up from the showroom.

and the same following day :lol:

and the day after that :lol:

in just 3 days from new all was done. all the finished pics are here
http://shinyautos.com/andyb.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.