Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I'm a long time lurker from back when I was thinking of getting an R26, but recently been hunting for a fun car and was looking for a Focus RS, when I decided to take an RS250 cup out for a test drive and was blown away with the handling.

I've owned and tracked various Scoobs and Evo's over the years, but the fluid handling and power delivery in the cup car had me grinning from ear to ear, so now on the hunt for one. With any luck I should be an owner in the next couple of weeks. Just need to nail down a deal on my Golf GTD. Not my favourite part of car ownership having to call and speak to salesmen but sitting hunting thru autotrader and pistonheads on a daily basis, where hopefully the right car and deal will pop up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ideally a white one. Speaking with a couple of dealers at the moment to see if a deal can be struck.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys....well deal now done and should be picking up an 11 plate GW sport with Cup chassis, 19" wheels xenons and leather recaros next Thursday. :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Welcome,very jealous nice car bet you cant wait to pick it up....

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers guys. I'll need to keep an eye out for local meets.

I've not been this excited about getting a car for many a year. It will be a long week.

Also looking forward to getting back into trackdays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts