Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Hope you are all well. I have just purchased a black 2008 Megane R26 from Dunfermline Renault a few weeks ago with 21228 miles on it. This is the latest Renault in our family which streaches back to the 1970s from Renault 16 including models such as Alpine V6 Turbo, R21 Turbo , R19 16v but to name only a few. I am a Technician at a fairly large independent garage in Peebles. I also look forward to being a member of meganesport.net. Thanks.
Kind regards.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Welcome to the forum, bet your loveing the r26 , I've test drove loads of other cars and I struggle to fing anything that comes close for the price, let the modding begin fella

Steve

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I will post up some pictures of the Alpine . It belonged to my old man and was in pearl white and completely original condition , 1988 model , summer use only sold on to a guy from the south coast 2 years ago. I think a very advanced and fast car for the 1980s and still looks good. I am very pleased indeed with my R26 ( No 2886) simply magnificent to drive and lovely to look at, has a lot of presence. Although I have struggled a bit with the graphics on it but after a while of getting used to them they look ok, perhaps the way they should be. People say the R26 is a bit harsh or rough on our UK roads but I had a Clio Cup for some time and you would know all about a rough ride, Megane is fine compaired to that. Also pictures of Megane to follow.
Regards,
freeride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts