Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is andy, i now own my second 225 as the first one was not well :lol: , will try and get on here as often as i can and try and keep up with wats going on, didnt get on my last forum club much :lol:

anyway nice to meet you all :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hello, andrew
have you ever considered modifying your car?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Maybe you should start off gradually Andy, you know a little tweek here a little tweek there :lol:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
These cars are bullitt proof Andy and I can vouch for that

Trust me I`m a Renault driver
:wink:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'd start with some splitfire spark plugs!

i have heard the originals are not upto it :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Wow, all these new users. I guess I better say hi too. I'm an annoying newbie from Melbourne Australia :)

Jon, freakin respect for all the work you've put in mate

Cheers
Dave

G

·
hello there lads and ladies some of u already know me other just aint had the pleasure yet :lol: im a public chauffer from london awaiting the readys to get my hands on my first meg seems to be taking 4eva :x anyway nice to meet u all xx :shock: [/quote]

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
he-who-dares-wins said:
hello there lads and ladies some of u already know me other just aint had the pleasure yet :lol: im a public chauffer from london awaiting the readys to get my hands on my first meg seems to be taking 4eva :x anyway nice to meet u all xx :shock:
[/quote]

That you mucka? :lol:

G

·
:D :lol: :D :lol: sure is matey this meggy thingy seems to be taking 4eva its doing me sweed in :( my sweed is cabbaged :shock:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts