·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello hello hello!!! :D :D :D

My partner has ordered a new 225, does that entitle me to chat on here? :p

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
welcome to the forums.

Hope we can help with any Q's you might have.
Where in london you based as there are a load of us in the london area.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Alex, i am based in East London.

Me being a girl, ill probably have loads of questions to ask and some of them will probably be quite obvious to most of you - so im just fore warning you all :p :oops: :p :oops: :p

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
heh....dont worry.

Im based in Hendon (North London) though most of the other london people are you way actually. When we meet up next be sure to get your other half to bring you down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK i will do Alex.

Hello shinyautos.com - im guessing that isn't your real name :p :lol: :lol: :p but nice to meet you too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard Ashleigh, great to have some ladies on here. Hope you enjoy your new car. The guys on here are great will help you out with most things.
Happy easter Phill.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Hi there Ashleigh Welcome and feel free to ask silly questions I do all the time!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
If it takes two weeks to walk a fortnight, how long does it take to sandpaper an elephant down to a greyhound?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ummmmmmmmm ok if it takes two weeks to walk a fortnight it must take longer than two weeks to sandpaper down an elephant to a greyhound, cos you've been walking for the first two weeks - am i close?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
the answer is:

2 slices of milk!

Told you I ask silly questions but I make a lovely, after dinner speaker :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 264 Posts