Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some FK coilovers from rimstyle.com over 2 months ago now, paid for them and everything. Been fed excuses after excuses about why they are taking soo long to be delivered, and I was the one calling them up, finding out whats going on!....

Found out today... they are in 'preparation', meaning they have not even been made for the megane yet! :evil:

The chaps looking for other kits available, mainly spring and shock kits! Does anyone think I could get some compensation or something?! From the Ktec website there is a new HR kit available, its almost double the price, quite tempted to say get me that instead!

Any help/suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Rich

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
How did you pay mate?

If you payed by credit card, then your laughing.

Basically ask for a refund, if they won't give you one then ring your credit card company up and say that that payment you said the company haven't supplied you the item and you have not heard nothing from them and they won't reply to your calls or emails, and they will credit your card.

If when you ring them up mention if you don't give me a refund, i'll just go to the credit card company.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O whoops, maybe I should have mentioned then that refunding me isn't going to be a problem. It's just soo annoying that 2 months later I still don't have a kit.

The only kit I could afford at the time was this FK one, at £465. All the others are around £800. I'll hold out with them a little longer, see if they will pay the difference or split the difference (maybe i'm dreaming)... otherwise i'll end up buying lowering springs or a spring and shock kit, which is alright, I just wanted to drop it 60+mm

O well, watch this space.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WooHoo! Getting the H&R kit now, at a heavy discount as they did a balls up! Fingers crossed it'll get to me before the FCS :D

G

·
Jammy bastard that H&R kit looks the dogs danglies

Im looking into the FK's too at the moment , thats put a bit of a dampner on it for me tho - You reckon they could make the same mistake twice :wink:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, I don't think so mate, they've changed the website mistakes now! But you could give it a try! :wink:

G

·
Let me see pics once you get em fitted see what im lettting myself in for

What size alloys are on your car and how much do you expect to drop it by ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts