Megane Sport Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
welcome mark

im mark aswell also new and new owner of a black DCi sport but sorry im a Northerner, we rule lol

ive been pointed in the RS tuning direction and its on the to do list but im now a home owner so i also have to buy boring stuff like sofa bed and designer arm chirs YAWN

ive not joined fully but i will say the forum seems friendly and extremely helpful
Hi Mark, it's nice to know there are some 175's on here too! What's the spec on yours? I assume its poss a 5 door...??
Let me know when you've decided on getting it mapped- I'd be interested to hear how u get on...
One thing I would like to know is whether the limiter gets taken off 1st gear when RST remap?
Has anyone had this done or will it want to rip 1st to shreds??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
you can tell by the colour of the calipers and the xenon headlights have a darker inner casing
Excellent!! You know your RS's. The inners of the fish eye I knew but calipers not- It works this forum does... I've already learnt something ;-)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi. Cheers. I'm also more in favour of RS... But I'm a little concerned if the std clutch can take 300 lbs ft...
Had mine done by RS with 7k on the clock and it had 82k when Px not one single issue with it
mine maped around 205BHP and 360/380 lbs ft
get it done and enjoy

21 - 40 of 47 Posts