Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im new to the site, this is the second megane sport ive owned, my first being a 225 sport and now an R26 (#1809) ill get some pictures uploaded of my old and new meganes!
i only found out about this site after the R26 had a sticker from this site in it so any background info on my new car would be awesome if anyone has seen it/owned it before!

hi everyone!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea mate its ultra red with graphics only on the roof! how you know that mate, im shocked!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi! how can i search to see if i can find my old car? also has anyone got the membership that gives you money off at dealerships for services etc, is it worth it and is there a list to see if i have any dealerships in the area will accept the discount/membership?

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
Find the list of attendees along with the address :)

339 Denby Dale Road
Durkar
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF4 3BB

Thanks to Carl and Harratts we have been invited down to the Wakefield dealership for a few hours in the evening after sales has closed. Some of the staff will stay back and put all the R.S.'s in the showroom for us and go through some things with us and a look round the dealership and maybe a few extra things.This is an excellent opportunity to look at the latest R.S. model range including the R.S. Clio 200 Raider that they have just taken delivery off and also to get to know the staff of out local friendly dealer.

Any accessorys bought or ordered on Saturday will come with 15% off and if they don't have it Carl will order it in for Wednesday and fetch them to the Monthly meet at the Swan & Cygnet. There will also be a FREE RS calander for all attendees

The meeting time is 5,30pm on Saturday 21st January. I hope you can make it as i know of know other Dealership that would do this for there customers after hours and would be good to repay them for there efforts with a good turn out.

Anything extra Carl and Harratts would like me to add to this feel free to message me and ill add it to this 1st post

List so far
1. Gazeratti - Inferno 225 Megane
2. Foxspeed - Ultra Red 197 Clio
3. Roblynn1977 - Liquid Yellow R26 Megane
4. F1team07 - Liquid Yellow R27 Clio
5. Mitch78 - Deep Black 197 Clio
6. Selina - Black Gold 175 Megane
7. Stanners - Glacier White 200 Clio
8. Grumpytwig - Pearl White 200 Clio
9. Pugs9000 - Orange Lotus Exige
10. a202go - Glacier White 200 Clio Cup
11. Tyke - Liquid Yellow 200 Clio
12. Daz - Red Monster VRX8
13. Phil200 - Racing Blue 200 Clio
14. Cooper666 - Liquid Yellow R27 Clio
16. Lump - Albi Blue 197 Clio
17. 930Tech - Nimbus 197 Clio Cup

Maybe's
1. Bertie - Just like a Golf
2. Partickpebbles - GMC/Vectra/Spyker/Bankrupt Car
3. Lee in Scunny - Artic Blue Megane

Afterwards probably go across the road at Red Kite or Swan & Cygnet for food anyone else who can stay afterwards is more then welcome too :)

Also posted on the Official Yorkshire R.S. Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/105765009482196/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts