Megane Sport Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting some new wheels for the car. As it's a Cup im looking to get something more in keeping than the standard sport wheels that have been fitted.
The wheels are in excellent condition and tyres although only cheapies do have decent amount of tread left. Any ideas what they may be worth ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
U sure it's a cup? It looks to be sat a bit high & they aren't cup alloys.
LOL yes been through this. Says Cup on the log book and I confirmed with Renault Uk just to be sure as I also had doubts, and thats why im changing them cos i know they arent cup alloys dohhh lol

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
If u wanna know what it will look like with black cup alloys......

There you go.
If you didn't know..... There were only 13 artic blue phase 1 cups sent to the uk. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that Lee, I thought it was a rare colour for the Cup as I havent seen any others but didn't realise there were only 13 of them in the UK.
Yours is looking real good and that is sitting low.

Thanks for the £150 offer Ian but I reckon a clio owner upgrading would offer a bit more than that lol

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
so why than you are asking how much they are wort, once you have already idea how much you want from them ????

if you want to see how much ppl are able to pay for than post them on ebay, once you know, post them in sale section here, at the end of the day its just up to you if you will take the deal or not.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
At the end of the day, they are only worth what the buyer is willing to pay. You have been given a rough price of what a couple of members will pay, now it's up to you. As a hint, I'd put them on eBay for a £150 reserve.

No disrespect to members but any 'what's it worth' thread will almost certainly end up devaluing the item, whether it be a full vehicle or parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.