Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get the shaggy, boombastic ringtone for my phone to send to someone. Does anyone no where I can get this for free?. I no there are a lot of scams about so not sure what to do.

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
just download that shaggy mp3 from "somewhere" and set is as ring tone, if you want some secial part of it, download from market store application which can cut just the part which you want ;)

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Does anyone know how to convert either DVD or MPEG / AVI videos into a format which a Samsung Galaxy S II would be able to read/play??

I was able to do this on my old Samsung Galaxy S but can't replicate the transfer on the new phone as everytime is displays 'this file cannot be played'...

Any ideas?

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Does anyone know how to convert either DVD or MPEG / AVI videos into a format which a Samsung Galaxy S II would be able to read/play??

I was able to do this on my old Samsung Galaxy S but can't replicate the transfer on the new phone as everytime is displays 'this file cannot be played'...

Any ideas?

Dave
Down load a mp4 converter onto you pc, or you could just down load as mp4 format!!!
Easy when you know how!!!

sent from my Xperia arc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts