Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Works Christmas party last night. Ruined this morning. Do the good folks at meganesport have any hangover cures/remedies?! Think I'm going to die..........

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Haha no cures mate just get plenty of squash down ya Ribena helps me a lot just get re hydrated, and just Mong out all day or try n sleep it off, just don't attempt to drive anywhere today police are everywhere at the mo

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know if I
Can
Handle squash!! All I
Can taste is champagne. Why was I drinking champagne?! I have to go into work. No way I can drive so it looks like the bike for me. 9 miles
Of fresh air might help. I'll keep this thread updated with the progress of my spewing/collapsing!haha. Why do we do it?!

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I did it the other week mate went out to a Christmas party 4 pints of cider them numerous double bourbons finished off by a bottle of rose!!! I hate rose!!! Ending up me in one of my customers beds :-/
Next day managed to get home worst hangover of my life was told to have a fry up "that'll cure it" half hour later puking my guts up went to sleep at 10am woke up 7pm feeling a lot better then,can't believe u gotta work that's gonna be a killer of a day

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.770421,-2.590318

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
uf i am on quiet same boat mate, every year on 23rd we are going with mates from airfield (where i am flying sometimes) to have some shoots and as i dont had any (ANY!) dring already 3 weeks was yesterday for few shots with mates over here (warm up :) ) and today morning was quiet hard, now sitting in office and will see what the yoghurt which i eat 5 minutes ago will do in short time...

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to know someone else is in the same position! Managed to cycle to work. Got soaked through which probably helped. Feel horrendous. Actually horrendous. Hands shaking. Ruined! Happy Christmas!:-/

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha. My mates have just turned up. Jesus I hope I don't look as bad as them. Think I'm still drunk. Woo

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Go speak to god on the big white telephone then order yourself up and bacon and egg sarnie at lunch time. Works for me everytime.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Might be a plan. Why do we do it? I knew I'd feel like crap but I still drank anyway. :face-palm:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
makes me feel better now reading about how bad you feel.
went out yesterday we had a MASSIVE curry first and got stuffed then went to Broad st in brum, after getting there I felt S*** so ended up drinking water all night, not what I had planned but feel pretty good this morning so it did have it's upside.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update: still feel rubbish. Think I've broken something! Anyone know of any nice used Livers for sale?! Must be 1 careful owner with no heavy drinking mileage!

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
been feeling rough myself all day today. 10 pints and a stupid drinking game with your boss and mates is not the best idea in the world I'm only just starting to recover.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts