Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few piccys today...

Got some different bulbs.

Had my spoiler fitted, and slapped on my new alloys, plus painted the brake calipers.

...And the final suprise for the day is... I got my new front bumper on. The rear will get put in next month I think, when I can be bothered to spend big bucks on an exhaust. Looks a bit embarrssing at the minute as its soo high! However the coilovers are on order, have been for about 2 months now! No-one buy from rimstyle.com!! :evil: Jokers!... Anyway, enjoy the pictures... Let me know what you think.

...and yes I am missing a center badge! :cry:

Rich

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
awsome, those wheels are quite oldskool but they really suit the megane, well chosen! Get some coilies on there I think you have a seriously good looking meg. Are you coming to FCS m8 you should get that on our stand

·
Registered
693 Posts
top mate looks the nuts love the last piccys.......................... :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jonseal said:
awsome, those wheels are quite oldskool but they really suit the megane, well chosen!
Took me ages to find some good looking 18s that suited it, that came in the right fitment! Stupid 4 stud! ..And yes mate, I will be attending the FCS.

CHRISTOS said:
looks well smooth with out the front number plate have you had it filled?
I have indeed. It was in pretty bad condition when I got it, and needed filler everywhere, so I thought why not! The washer jet holes have also been filled.

Thanks for your comments guys.

Rich

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cactusbob, I have no idea what the area is called, it was in a brand new development near Willen lake/Middleton, having looked at the map, it might be either Oakgrove or Monkston park. Looks really nice round there!

mike, I am pretty pleased with it, just really need to get my coilies on, then i'll be a happy chappy! :D

·
Premium Member
10,543 Posts
dickie said:
Cactusbob, I have no idea what the area is called, it was in a brand new development near Willen lake/Middleton, having looked at the map, it might be either Oakgrove or Monkston park. Looks really nice round there!
Thought I recognised it, less than half a mile from my house :D

G

·
Hi Dickie, I have got a full meggy 225 turbo exhaust from the cat back in my shed, removed it when I fitted my Blueflame. Only thing wrong with it is an angle grinder cut straight through the pipe just infront of the back box which enabled me to remove it, nothing a good welder couldn't deal with, was only 9 months old when I took it off. I am led to believe te back box alone cost £1200. If you are willing to collect it, or pay for postage you can make me an offer. Send me a pm if interested.
Cheers Phill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts