Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the bad weather and salt etc on the road been using the run about for last couple of weeks, but when i was last out in it it was a cold evening and stopped and noticed my car would mist up on inside very quickly, had to have ac on to get rid of the moisture, when a couple of my mates cars with me wernt having that problem.

Came out to it today and noticed the inside of the windows are frozen with quiete abit of water, yes its been left for a couple weeks, is this normal?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Same issue here mate. My solution is buy rainX antifog (4 coats of that) then i have a silica gell sachet that i put on the dash when im leaving the car for long periods of time (work, driveway etc.). I bought the sachets from tesco for £1.49.

Tbh ull never get rid of it in this weather with ur floor mats and seats constantly getting moisture but this seems to prevent it for happening as severe as it does sometimes.

·
Registered
353 Posts
feel in your foot well pockets ,,, hope there not wet!!! its a common problem but a pain in the ass to fix
Yeah iv checked them but they are all good. I had this problem in my astra too, i put it down to my floor mats being wet pretty much constant during the winter. It never does it in the summer.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have checked for wet carpets/behind dash/little floor cubbys - all dry. I had it running today with ac on to get the moisture out, will have to get some of those gel packets then just for while its sitting in this horrid weather

1 - 8 of 8 Posts