Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

do you have some pics of *pimped* 225 interiors? I would like to put some highlights in my Meg but I am still looking for some ideas.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
dug up and old`ish picture of a 156 that has an anthacite wheel (dont think it would work on the bus like 225 wheel) but mainly for the dash. its been custom covered in black leather with stiching. this would go with the white stiching of the facelift megane225 or just get orange stiching. i think if applied sparingly and not too much then it would look classy as if it were meant to be factory fit.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
I'm looking at having my interior retrimmed, once I've got me zorst and cooler done that is next on the list is getting the cloth middles redone and headrests done, might be perferated leather on the seats maybe alcantara

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don´t like the plastik-look of the cockpit. Of course, leather would be nice but I think I´ll set some highlights in Inferno or piano-colour.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
ice said:
Hi there,

do you have some pics of *pimped* 225 interiors? I would like to put some highlights in my Meg but I am still looking for some ideas.
how about trying a bit of metal/steel
if ur into it :)
it sets a modern contrast to those dark interior

these are from current and new cc
for informations, compatibility or their partnumbers
just contact ur respective dealers
cause i just don know :wink:
just an idea

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
I'm going to have a play once i get mine!!! :p :p :p :p :p

See what i can come up with, led's spring to mind!!!

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
I love led's!!! :D

Got some crazy nice touch mods too!!!

All will be revealed!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts