Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Razzed past you this morning on the A41 as you were turning left into Woodmere Avenue by M1 Jct 5 round about. Had a forum sticker in the back window. Was running late for work so i couldnt slow down to chat at the lights.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
How did you manage to spot the sticker in my window? I thought you were too intent on beating the lights (& camera) to be looking at any car. Is yours a black 225 with moded exhausts?

<EDIT>
:roll: And after reading your description I answer my own question

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aye thats me.

Normally if i see a 225 i try and see if they have a sticker in the window. If they dont have one then i stick myself infront of them so that they can see the sticker....

Are you based around watford then?

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was also late for work that day as im normally due in at 9:45. I drive past you a little after 9:35ish.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I'm normally too shocked if I see another 225 on the road to notice anything about it other than the colour.

Just happened to be heading for Bushey that morning, I work all over the place sorting the waste for EDF energy.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahhhh

well you should meet up with us one weekend. We normally end up around your way.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Will do once life is back to mormal. New baby due within next 4 weeks currently on DIY overdrive to get things ready

1 - 8 of 8 Posts