Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I´m so sorry for the weather but I´ll post better pics, when it´s dry and sun comes out again.
Wheels have been fitted today and I had to show! :shock:

Let´s call it "dirrrrrrrrty"! :mrgreen:







 
G

·
Inferno

Nice pics. Wasn't sure whether to go for Inferno with the trophy wheels (Cup Pack) or Black Gold with Cup Pack, but guess that this helps me make my mind up.

I do like Inferno, and with tinted windows as well it would look fantastic. Can anyone do a photoshop job on these pictures to show what the Black Gold looks like?

One question though - how much lower is the Cup Pack suspensio? - Looks like a bit much gap between the wheels and the arch!!

Nice looking car though.

CheeRS

Per
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,190 Posts
Thought i'd take the cheek of lowering it for you adding some window tints and taking all the rear badges off, just how i like it! :D :D


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,190 Posts
Its 100% possible mate, just waiting for someone to have the balls to do it.


I would get mine sitting that low, but with the speed bumps around here, i wouldn't have a chance!! :lol: :lol:


Unless i got hydraulics! :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don´t want to change anything at the chassis because I think it´s perfekt for my needs. I like the comfort it gives by still beeing a sport-chassis. Changing it with coilover suspension or lowering springs would mean to lose comfort. But who knows what the future brings. Because it looks nuts that low! :mrgreen:
Of course it´s possible to lower the car like in that fake - look at the Meg of Arno Samimi:


NO FAKE! :shock:
 
G

·
I ***** love that car one of my favourites if not #1

Surely to get that low its either hydraulics or custom coilovers =££££
 
G

·
ice said:
I´m so sorry for the weather but I´ll post better pics, when it´s dry and sun comes out again.
Wheels have been fitted today and I had to show! :shock:

Let´s call it "dirrrrrrrrty"! :mrgreen:
Hiya... is yours a cup? or a FF with cup wheels?.... if so. How much £££ for the wheels?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alonso225 said:
Hiya... is yours a cup? or a FF with cup wheels?.... if so. How much £££ for the wheels?
It´s a FF with Trophy-Wheels. They were for free but if I would have bought them it would have been nearly 250 € per wheel without center-cap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Ice, the car looks nice, those wheels looks awsome...and the best thing is that they were free :p . What did you did mate :roll:
I will sell my wheels(Koning 19") so I will be able to fit one´s with the correct offset and lower it...

:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Diegza said:
What did you did mate :roll:
I told my Renualt-Dealer that I wouldn´t buy the car without them and a 4 year-warranty. :mrgreen:
But thanks for the compliments! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
ice said:
I don´t want to change anything at the chassis because I think it´s perfekt for my needs. I like the comfort it gives by still beeing a sport-chassis. Changing it with coilover suspension or lowering springs would mean to lose comfort. But who knows what the future brings. Because it looks nuts that low! :mrgreen:
Of course it´s possible to lower the car like in that fake - look at the Meg of Arno Samimi:


NO FAKE! :shock:
yes, i can confirm that: :arrow: no fake... :idea:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top