Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello just joined looking for info on the R26 love the look of them and been told they handle very well on track.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant believe how cheap they are for the performance ! I have a Audi RS4 which I have had for 5 years now and want to just use it for the weekends My rs4 is running 483 bhp and 480 lb ft of torque and has Bilstien PSS9` coilovers with H&R fat anti roll bars and 3" inch catless downpipes with Milltek cat back exhaust and MRC remap

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Going to start looking for one in the new year in Blue
Ultra blue is the colour you are looking for.
Your best bet is to join this site,as many cherished cars are in the `cars for sale` section.

Im afraid in these harsh times,bargains are available for well looked after examples.

Bare in mind only the late 08 plates in white are the only R26`s to have leather interior if thats your thing.

This is mine bought from a member on here 2 years ago...has run faultless.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ultra blue is the colour you are looking for.
Your best bet is to join this site,as many cherished cars are in the `cars for sale` section.

Im afraid in these harsh times,bargains are available for well looked after examples.

Bare in mind only the late 08 plates in white are the only R26`s to have leather interior if thats your thing.

This is mine bought from a member on here 2 years ago...has run faultless.
Looks good ! Whats the tuning like for these cars ? Is k-tec racing the place to go ?

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Looks good ! Whats the tuning like for these cars ? Is k-tec racing the place to go ?
I and many others go to RS Tuning in leeds.
They have been producing maps for the meganesport from the start.
Mine made 265bhp/285lb/ft with a stage 1 tune,which is ample to cover ground at eye opening pace.
The stage 1 tune transforms the car giving it far more urge to the red line.

All you need then is some top quality brake pads and possibly a fluid flush(if its old) to deal with fade.
Quality tyres like Conti 5P or any other top brand.
And the short shift i do for members ,to vastly improve the meganes vague long throw(its weekest point).

Then you will have a very capable car....enjoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts