Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Gents and Ladies,

I have the Cabasse 6 disc single din fit unit in my 225. Can you buy a connection so that you can put your ipod through the stereo?

TA. :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Posted here for some help before the site went down but never got a reply :cry:

I've got the Carminat head unit with the 6 CD changer.

Tried to see whether the Icelink plus would fit if I disconnected the CD but no-one seems to know - not even Dension!!

FM is pretty good though...minimal interferenceon the quietest of tracks an considerably better than the old i-trip!! :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Alex said:
Get an itrip m8.

Its a wireless fm transmintter that sits on the top of the ipod. tune your car radio into it and your away.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/
seen a gadget today put it in ciggy lighter will charge your i pod and transmit fm freq to radio sounds mint all for 15 quid will adjust to fit any i pod ordered mine here in 2 weeks :D

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
next on the list of mods is to install my dension ice link plus does any one know wich removal keys you need to remove the 6 disc changer

Richard

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Surely you can change the radio to what ever you like, if you are happy to by-pass the CanBUS wiring. In other words, fine an appropriate switched ignition live, an earth, and then run appropriate speaker wires to the doors and the rear, and if you want amps and a sub, then wire the amp in directly using appropriate fused/switched connections?

Per

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
So that's the way forward then!! Sod the CanBUS, and wire in a new head unit, with AMP connected directly to the battery (proper way) and run, new, quality speaker wires to where the front speakers will go (you'd need to mount the new tweeter on the door rather than by the window, but that might well give a better sound anyhow), and a sub in the boot - why do you need rear speakers any how in a 3 door!!

Per

1 - 16 of 16 Posts