Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, its so bloody quiet. Where is everyone?

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But don't people have to work?!?!?! I'm working hard-ish and surfing the web. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I`m here chaps, albeit minus my 225 in the dealers again for more remedial work!!! :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn those dealers!!! lol

All of them are as bad though, mum lost her key for her 2003 Focus and that cost here £140 to replace, and they kept her waiting an age whilst they did it. :?

I think the only remedy to stop your car developing faults is to not drive it haha. As of next Monday my car will be 4 months old and its only just hit 1000 miles ........BUT.............no problems so far haha :D

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds nice to me mate!! :D

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
It was bloody lovely!!!

Great weather only rained at night,

One thing i was lucky with was my oil filter exploded!!& emptied all the oil completely :shock:

at 5.50 on saturday evening so i had to leg it to halfords to get another one or i'd have been stuck in christchurch till monday as sunday is a no goer in and around the new forest! (shops all shut)

Had a blast on the bikes though about 17 miles a day on the bikes, bloody loved it.

Quick couple of pics:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
jasdigido said:
shinyautos.com said:
Been in new forest all week,

Bloody lovely!!!! :wink:
You catch much Shiny :wink:

The best catch i had was they forgot to charge me for the breakfast's! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
I've been preparing for my wedding in 3 weeks time. Also managed to enroll myself in a PhD, but I will maintain my consistent meganesport.net surfing :lol: :lol:

G

·
Alex said:
dave did you goto any of the commonwealth games or the aussie F1 last weekend?
To be honest Alex, the commonwealth games is a bit crap IMO, it just seems to be a stage for aussies to bask in their dominating glory. A bit boring. I did watch the weightlifting on Telly though. Love that stuff!!

I was on call for the GP but could hear it as I drove past. I reckon it better to watch on TV anyway. Still wouldn't have snubbed a free ticket. I've heard the V8's sound crazy, even louder than the V10's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts