Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,

someone posted about what the stock MKI 225 wheels look like without center caps ? there basically an 18" 182 wheel. they look mint without the caps like a military wagon but they need to be in black. dont know if there are any good photoeditors on this site but i thought an inferno 225 with these wheels in black and centers removed would look amazing.. just a thought

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Davelee225 said:
ha, not the best colour then :lol:
Didnt you know, all Inferno 225's are quicker than the other colours. Inferno is the Devils colour :evil:

Oh sorry what are the other colours by the way, do they even do another colour? :D

G

·
Davelee225 said:
meggerman said:
^. your avatar looks like a 225 cup in red ? maybe its just the light.

yea i totally agree the hub needs covering with a small reno badge. maybe even have gold bolts 8) but it does look more meaty and race inspired without center cover.

T`was just a thought
Mats is a 225 cup in red !!!!
right thats it with you mr!!!!!!! i'm gonna change my pic :evil: :evil:

G

·
NOW TELL ME ITS RED, i dare you, i double dare you m*th*r f*ck*r

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Alex said:
Its red.....fool
dont you bl**dy start aswell :cry: :cry:

cause your still in my bad books for scaring my cat with your maze game :lol: :lol:

and your both on the verge of being taken off my xmas card list, so be very carefull :wink:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
hahahahaha

Im jewish. Xmas cards dont mean shite to me. However ill frong some black shoe polish to the FCS and your call will look black like mine.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Alex said:
Its red.....fool
:idea: Thats why you lot chose the wrong colour, your all colour blind it inferno not red

1 - 18 of 18 Posts