Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love it. Burbles away lovely on tick over and sounds much deeper when on the throttle :jump:

Exactly how I wanted it, thanks to BananaRS for his recommendations.

:jump::jump::jump::

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL already done that mate, magic! Have you found it sounds better the more miles you put on??

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Nick - Once you get about 800 miles on the Exhaust it will sound perfect :)

The bangs on the gear change just as you hit the limiter are the best!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm still trying to get up to speed on mods for the Megane. previous quick cars i've had I always changed exhaust, filter usually straight away, but on an Impreza Sti a full exhaust and filter caused the std map to run slightly lean.

I take it there are no such issues with the 250's? Are they simple swap and enjoy modifications?

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Here's one for you nick, first thing on a Sunday when it nice and quiet, Windows down £2.80 in your pocket the go through the TYNE TUNNEL, on they way back let it over run in 2nd and 3rd oooh in getting wet just thinking about it lol ;)

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Here's one for you nick, first thing on a Sunday when it nice and quiet, Windows down £2.80 in your pocket the go through the TYNE TUNNEL, on they way back let it over run in 2nd and 3rd oooh in getting wet just thinking about it lol ;)
naughty... I should try this! It's like a F1 pit lane now on the way out the toll booths haha!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi Nick.

Without being cheeky, how much did you pay in total. Did you buy it and get a garage to fit or take it in somewhere? Cheers in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello mate. Cost me £400 from forge Motorsport and then the local garage I use charged me £60 to fit it. Original had to be cut off as its in one piece so was worth getting them to fit it :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha. We'll have to organise that as part of a run out mate:yes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts