Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
That looks mint mate. I've had mine since new and still love driving it after 70k miles. Black looks best when clean and polished up Mohaa2.

Do you have any plans for it tuning wise?. If you get the DPF delete from K Tec and get it mapped it shouldn't be to far off the pace of you 172.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Silver is king! Looks good with the grey wheels too, nice car you will like it ! It looks like a lux model but previous owner must have put the bigger wheels on it!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can't be a lux, no leather or climate, and cup comes with 18's. Still nice, silver was my second choice, black with cup looks better for me, but only when clean , and doesn't stay clean long! When you get it there is a register in the dci forum

·
Registered
54 Posts
ive had my rs 175 lux for 4 months and for everything whats happened (common faults like window reg, door cards and blah blah) i still love it!!! looks smart that

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome, I also joined the ranks a few months ago and unfortunately it's been a bloody money pit! Still a very nice car however I do miss my 182 Trophy.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome :)
Fairly unusual to see one without LUX!

I must say its gotta be silver for me now, had enough of cleaning black cars!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Welcome mate... They are also nice in ultra blue!!they are great cars if you can look past the niggles...

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
+1 I love the ultra blue, but Im Biased hahaha... Looks good buddy.

Kojak
I see looking at your avatar you have f1 decals on your 175? where did you get them from? i am after just the the small decals that are applied to the doors...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ha ha. Youve got me worried about the reliability now! Hoping for a relatively trouble free ownership... Its a non Lux with the Cup suspension/wheels. I would have preferred one in red, but theirs not much choice out there...

No plans as yet, just run it and see how I get on...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I have only had a few issues one being new clutch and also a drivers side window regulator apart from that the car has been spot on touch wood.... The dci 175 is great to drive and suprisingly quick even quicker once mapped:D

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
The most serious problem I have had is a new radiator that was replaced under warranty. Other than the minor electrical issues that are easily fixed/ prevented. 70k miles and it's still going great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds promising! Im getting a two week unconditional warranty. On one hand, its not long, but on the other, its long enough to pick up any problems that exist now. Ill keep an eye on the radiator and windows over the next few days. Its good to know that Reno are contributing towards the wondows...
Its just been through its MOT and needed a new tie rod and the brakes cleaning up (binding slightly), but thats all been taken care of...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had a silver 3 door DCi Lux with cup, recaros and xenons.

It was a truly luscious and commodious horseless carriage.

Oh yeah, it was also the best handling car I've ever had.

I almost felt if I opened the drivers door on a bend I could get my knee down....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just returned from collecting her and all is well. As I was leaving, I found the 'wing mirrors fold' button and guess what? Only one side worked. He offered to fix it or for me to get it fixed and bill him. Instead I suggested he give me £100 back and say no more. Lovely. Thats the tax for another six months...

MPG was looking good on the motorway, then randomly fell. I reset it while sat in a 50mph zone and it was showing around 33mpg???? Then after exiting the 50 zone and thrashing it home, its gone up to 36??? Could this be something to do with the DPF? I dont think its had a run for some time, so Im hoping that it was clearing??

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had a silver 3 door DCi Lux with cup, recaros and xenons.

It was a truly luscious and commodious horseless carriage.

Oh yeah, it was also the best handling car I've ever had.

I almost felt if I opened the drivers door on a bend I could get my knee down....
Now mine and have to agree it is a brilliant car. Hi Nogbad the Bad, thanks for the sale :) sure you will remember me. what car are you driving now?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts