Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a problem with mine, seems to work on all doors but the drivers, i wonder if there is a reset for the system or if its time to take it round the dealers for a check-up?

its funny when you get used to having it you kind of miss it when it plays up.

Also has anyone got any bother with the rear wiper sometimes refusing to work? mine sometimes stops working and can only rectify by restarting engine, bit worried my ecu might be at fault?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has your keyless entry ever worked or is it something that has just stopped? The reason I ask is that my new Laguna the entry would work on the front two doors but not the back ones, took it back to Renault and they had forgot to set it up properly before sending the car out. Was in for 10mins and now works fine.
My 225 on the other hand the locking button stopped working after about 3 months on the drivers door, took it back to Renault and they replaced the button on the warrantry.
So my advise is book it in asap and get it sorted as like you say untill you dont have it you dont realise how handy it is

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
My drivers side hands free lock packed up a while ago and upon a visit to the dealer it was the handle that was buggered so they replaced it. It seems to be a fairly common fault!

I have not had a problem with the rear wiper but it looks like you will be having to visit the dealer so wait to hear from them that they cant find anything wrong with it :D if you know what I mean

Hope that helps

Jamie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
andy bassett said:
common problem wit the old 225, warrenty job fella, they will take care of it
Strange one, now seems to be working ok??

Bloody electronics what can you do, still going to speak to the dealer and see about getting it in, will be hard to prove now that its gone.

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
aphelion said:
andy bassett said:
common problem wit the old 225, warrenty job fella, they will take care of it
Strange one, now seems to be working ok??

Bloody electronics what can you do, still going to speak to the dealer and see about getting it in, will be hard to prove now that its gone.
it will go again mate trust us, get here in and looked at

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Renault Australia wont even let us have the keyless feature. they're too scared of theft. Idiots! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think that they think anyone can get a bluetooth signal.??

I really just think they're scared of anything novel or new because we're scared little australians

1 - 13 of 13 Posts