Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Hi, im just placing my order for lightened flywheel etc with K-tec and was wondering how they sort the discount out? Im in a hurry before the VAT increase tomorrow so if somebody can help me please!?!?! Ive put my username in the membership number? Is that correct? Just it is still quoting me the same price. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Hi, im just placing my order for lightened flywheel etc with K-tec and was wondering how they sort the discount out? Im in a hurry before the VAT increase tomorrow so if somebody can help me please!?!?! Ive put my username in the membership number? Is that correct? Just it is still quoting me the same price. Thanks in advance
Everytime I've placed an order with them they have always discounted when they take payment. It doesn't show online.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Everytime I've placed an order with them they have always discounted when they take payment. It doesn't show online.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Thought as much, wanted to make sure though. Was i right in putting my username as my membership number? Cant see a membership number on my profile? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
If in doubt give them a call. I think the lady on reception is called Daryl and she's really helpful. And she always makes me a nice cup of tea when I'm there for a service.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts