1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something to oggle over on a Friday morning, 1 of not many in the UK:

WANT!!

Dave

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
4.0 - gonna be a bit of a good investment.

A stage too far for road use?

The GT3 cuts a good compromise or the Turbo for all round killer ability.

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4.0 - gonna be a bit of a good investment.

A stage too far for road use?

The GT3 cuts a good compromise or the Turbo for all round killer ability.
I think initially there won't be much money to be had from them changing hands privately, give it 5 years though and it will be another story...

From what I hear, you wouldn't want to drive it everyday but it isn't as harsh as you might think for the road.

Turbo's struggle a little bit on track whereas GT3's come into their own as you know!

·
Registered
233 Posts
^^ Big DR - That's what I thought, then I've just read this:-

MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup + is an evolution of the MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup. Wet grip and aquaplaning have been optimised with its Dual Compound Technology and a new tread pattern. Product Benefits
MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup, the quickest tyre on a dry circuit (1) and fully road legal
MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup + is the reference track tyre for Porsche and BMW M, fitted as original equipment to the Porsche 911, GT2, GT3 and the BMW M3
Homologated by Porsche on the 911 (997) GT3 / GT3 RS versions, and by BMW on the M3. Built for circuit use, yet easy to drive on the open road.

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice - and i'm not normally a fan of black.

Is the stripe painted?
I believe the stripe is a decal but it is under the lacquer so doesn't appear to 'stuck on' and looks like it is painted...

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
yup - though I do prefer it in white
Chris Harris has just bought one - not been the most relible car so far but he is loving it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts