Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to an r26 for about 8000 is there anything i should be looking out for ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I paid 8k for mine, 57 plate, Ultra Red and 34k on the clock.

I thought that was pretty good to be honest but i did want a white one to start off with but it was 2k difference for the same spec just because it was white.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
i got mine for £8400 couple of months ago. 07 reg with 28k on clock. if your not after a white or yellow one then you should get decent priced one for bawt £8-£8500

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am after a red or a blue one but here not many near to me so i am find them hard to see

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mind you, ive just spent a fortune on the brakes as they needed replacing so make sure you check that out if you do go and look at one.

Two new tyres also, the other two will need replacing in a couple of months and they aint cheap either.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I got mine off gumtree for about £40! They're the genuine Renault aluminium aero bars and fit directly into the recesses in the roof of the Meg. Well worth keeping an eye out

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
For that money ur going to be looking at bottom end of the market..
I value mine at about 7k at the min and it's a great car. Frsh, never had paint, 37k and in mint condition. Take your time, try and find one with some extended warranty for piece of mind and I'm sure you'll get a great r26 for your budget or less. Good luck.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there are lots out there just got to find one i like but its buyers market so i can be picky

1 - 16 of 16 Posts