Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new thread, with New items and prices!

All Items are 100% open to offers and Postage price will be exactly what it costs me (so for say an amp you PayPal me £5 for postage and its only £3, then £2 back to you!)

Just short descriptions, feel free to Google spec and images. or I can email you with detailed pics of the items.

Head Units

Alpine iDA-300 - I-pod only head unit, excellent interface and good looking, excellent condition in box £70 o.n.o

Kenwood Kenwood KDC-W 7044 U - IPod, cd, radio, Bluetooth ready. Really cool display + illumination. Brand New in Box (I have 2 of these) £70 o.n.o

Amplifiers

Mutant 1500.1 xxx - Top of the range mutant Monoblock amp 3000 watt max, thing is insane. Think it’s an older model, Brand new in box £70 o.n.o

Fli 900s - 4 Channel 900w amp. Can be used as a 1/2 or 4 channel. Also looks good and lights up with a blue glow. £50 o.n.o

Subwoofer

Sony XS-LD125PS - 1300w max subwoofer, silver hexagonal 12" subwoofer. Looks pretty cool. In used condition, no box £15 o.n.o

Speakers
6x9 speakers

Fusion pp-fr6920 - High end fusion 6x9 speakers, look good and have some power behind them. Brand new in box 100% complete. £70 o.n.o

Jvc cs-v6935 6x9 - Basic jvc 6x9's decent spec, not massively high range. Brand new in box. £25 o.n.o

Jbl gto-937 6x9 - Mid range Jbl 6x9 good spec. Brand new in box £35 o.n.o

Vibe QB 6x9 - One of the first vibe cube 6x9's they’re not oval, they’re rectangle, and they’re pretty huge. They don’t have the metal grills and are in used condition, they’re ever so slightly tatty in comparison with the other stuff, but still work perfect and look decent. No box. £30 o.n.o

Kenwood Kfc—s6972 6x9 Mid-range Kenwood6x9 good spec. Brand new in box £35 o.n.o

16+17cm
Pioneer ts-e176c - These are pretty high end pioneer 17cm component speakers with crossovers and tweeters 220w max, they are brand new in a tatty box and the tweeters appear to have been unravelled. Still in excellent condition, but the box has seen better days. £60 o.n.o

Alpine sps 171a - Another set of high end 17cm speakers, really good spec, with crossovers and tweeters. 250w max. They are brand new in the box, in 100% excellent condition. Have the option of another set of these. £60 o.n.o

13cm
Fli integrator 6 - 13cm speakers, integrated tweeters. Ok spec. in used condition without box, or grills. £15 o.n.o

8.5cm
Jbl Gto327 - 10cm speakers, integrated tweeters, decent spec. brand new in box.
£17.50 o.n.o

Sat-navs – most of these will require a map update to be 100% up to date

Tom-tom One XL Uk & RoI 4.3”(damaged Screen)- Used With mount and charger, Basic tom-tom with uk maps, speed cameras, points of interest and full postcode search etc. the screen is sort of damaged inside. When you apply pressure to it, you can see a part of the screen go black and liqudy. Still works fine and is looks practically perfect when you’re not pushing on it! £15 o.n.o

Tom-tom Start 3.5 Uk & RoI 3.5” - Used With mount and charger , Basic tom-tom with uk maps, speed cameras, points of interest and full postcode search etc., works perfectly. £30 o.n.o

Garmin 660 4.3” full Europe – Used With mount, home charger, usb cable, traffic receiver and charger Older high end Garmin with UK and Europe maps, Bluetooth, Free traffic updates for life, speed cameras, points of interest and full postcode search etc., Might be a bit iffy getting a reception as the Ariel on this unit is a flap on the rear which was broken and glued into position. £10 o.n.o

Road Angel 6000 3.5”– Used With charger. UK satnav with basic maps, postcode search and road angels’ full data base for speed cameras and traps etc. £15 o.n.o

Speed camera detectors

Road Angel Plus – Unused speed camera detector, has to be registered to gain a free 6 month subscription to new locations with road angel. Alerts to all sorts of speed cameras and black spots, mobile locations etc. Unboxed, with car charger. £35 o.n.o

Novus Piccolo - Unused speed camera detector, has to be registered to gain a free lifetime subscription to new locations with Novus. Alerts to all sorts of speed cameras and black spots, mobile locations etc. Unboxed, with car charger. £35o.n.o

Road Angel Plus and Snooper Sapphire (Demo versions?) – The Two units, appear to be used, they both power on and display what seems like demo modes as if they’re actually being used on the road. So I think they’re demo versions, however they may be able to be changed to work normally. These come only with the car charger for the snooper. £15 o.n.o

Hands free equipment

Motorola TK-30 - Bluetooth Motorola full hands free kit, has screen, microphone, and connections to play Aux, USB and iPod through your cars stereo, may require leads to fit different cars. Used but complete £35 o.n.o

Parrot Minikit - Visor mount Bluetooth hands free kit, battery powered, includes usb charger cable, has loud speaker and microphone built in. Used, in good condition. £15 o.n.o

Well that’s it, any questions fire me a pm or post below. I’m open to offers and had to put prices to suit forum rules!

Thanks for looking :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts