Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, about 6:40.

Pulled out behind you at mini roundabout before Morrisons, had an exchange of lights.

I'm assuming it was someone from here...

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Could be me! Now moved to witham from braintree been driving the braintree to witham road non stop moving stuff!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
There are loads of us about nowadays in Witham/Braintree area, we sorted a quick mini meet at 8ball dinner few months back and there were 6 or 7 of us!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
There's me, now in witham, a guy with the 56plate between witham and braintree and you with LY's lol. Artics LY still lives in braintree too lol

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Ahhh there are so many all of a sudden and I have only seen the 56 plate and I don't exactly sit at home and not drive anywhere haha ! Bahnstormer are you in Sible Hedingham? Im not far away in Earls Colne. Im glad I don't see many though!

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Haven't got round to getting on all week. If the 56 plate is black w/ decals matty then it's probably myself lol.

Should get another meet going, would be well up for it. Me and my mate have wanted to check out 8 ball for a while but haven't got round to it, would be better it there was something we were actually going for.

He hasn't got a Meg though unfortunately, but it is an RS at least. Where abouts in Witham are you at matty if you don't mind me asking? Top or bottom? Let me know if you're free of an evening and fancy a drive or something :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts