Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any pics of this, was contemplating getting carbon fibre badges but after reading you have to glue them on i refuse to pay the money for them, so was thinking about Plasticoting my badges black but unsure what it will look like.

Eventually im going to get the wheels and mirrors done black and maybe handles if i can figure how to get them off

Also picures of debadged Renault sport badges? is this possible? do they leave holes?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha im just unsure as ive not got xenons so got the silver lights and to fit the .R ones apparently theres abit of work to be done to get them to fit, but i think they are needed to pull of the black look

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do people tend to debadge this? mine was debadged by the previous owner (megane) but if i get black badges think it will be a pain to paint and reattach the renault sport badges

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I think it would look good on an R26 with no stickers.

The checkered stickers match the grey rims and mirrors, if you go black I think it wouldnt look as good

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Lee coley sprayed my Renault sport badge and it looks good IMO, And took about a hour to out back on in the dark and in the same places, which is kinda tricky when looking at another 225 with the badges higher up.

Go for it Tas you won't know till you find out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts