Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im losing sleep over this...and need some advice ;)

Currently own an M3 CSL which I've had for 2 year. Its been used properly, 2 ring trips and roughly 4-5 uk track days. Before the CSL I owned an .R (No.20, if its out there?) and I cant get rid of the itch for another.

A big part of me thinks im mad. Took me ages to find this CSL in my perfect spec/condition etc. but I miss the .R

Confused of Derbyshire.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
A guy on here has just sold a GTR and bought an R26.R, which one do you think he finds more fun, the csl must be awsome and you've had an R before so only you can answer your own question but if you have a GT3 then for a road car you all ready have just about as good as you can get mate

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I think you would be mad to sell a CSL,they're shooting up in value.
Not so sure about in the UK,but definitely in Germany

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Must say your doing extremely well for a 25 year old , as said your not short of cash just go and buy one if its not for you sell it

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
To answer your question, why have 2 fantastic rear wheel drive cars when you could have one of each, drop the CSL unless you have space for all 3 and get yourself an .r

Pm me if your interested! I have one

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
To answer your question, why have 2 fantastic rear wheel drive cars when you could have one of each, drop the CSL unless you have space for all 3 and get yourself an .r

Pm me if your interested! I have one
does that mean its been replaced yet mate?

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
At this rate me and you will be new best mate salty
im sure john will bring whatever sheep hes got with him to a few tds anyway steve and im sure carl will try and drive to oulton in the radical (not sure if he will make it but he will try ;))

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Providing i can get it off the trailer, it will be warmed up by the first bend and flying after that. Lol

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Providing i can get it off the trailer, it will be warmed up by the first bend and flying after that. Lol
That's what worries me and Steve Carl. Really carn't see you getting on with slicks as they need a couple of laps to warm up. You know this is not your style. Haha.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts