Megane Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Must say your doing extremely well for a 25 year old , as said your not short of cash just go and buy one if its not for you sell it
25 when joined mate, 3 years ago!

For some stupid reason, the age never updates in profiles, so your afe when you started here is what it says in your profile!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
You would be mad to get rid of the CSL IMO, especially if its a good one, The prices of them have stabilised at the moment but they will go skywards again.

Stick it in storage and get an .R for some fun, but i would be hanging onto that CSL, one of the few cars thats actually an investment these days

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Keep the CSL, it won't lose any money now and I have no doubt its a riot on track.! Buy another R with the loose change you find down the back of the sofa :)

Ps, I remember #020 from when you bought it, dunno where its gone to now thou :(

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
only a year or so back,they were really cheap,amazing how the market has changed.
What I'm waiting for is to see the first RS250 up for sale in Germany below the price of any R26's !
It won't be long

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Bit of a dreamer if you ask me
Ha ha nice... didn't know you knew me so well. :)

Sorry for the delayed reply folks. Tbh I actually completely forgot I posted this, I never really log in much either.
Just a bit of an update then. I put the CSL up forsale, only on CSL Register and couldnt believe how much interest I had. That kind of gave me a wake up call of how in demand these are now. So you wont be surprised to hear I just couldn't do it in the end. It would be almost impossible to replace with another in the same spec/condition if I regretted it.

I work overseas a lot so she is now in storage, havent actually seen it for 5 months. Mileage is under 50k so hopefully they will keep climbing in value.

Still keen to source another .R at some point. If the right spec one comes up then I may add to the fleet but it wont get used much (my other 2 cars dont either) so doesnt make much sense at the moment. But when do car purchases ever do.

Hi Friggerpants, ill drop you a message next time im home. actually live near Ashbourne, and always keen for a drive out. Another kick about an .R would be good. Its a long time since I sold my old one.

Ian

21 - 40 of 49 Posts