Megane Sport Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Do you still have the CSL? If you have, and it's a good one, do you fancy a part ex with one of the best R26Rs around?
Hi sorry, hadnt realised by inbox was full. If I had noticed this 2 months ago I might have been tempted but at the moment the CSL is staying. She's tucked up in storage with her blue fitted silk PJ's now. :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'd love a CSL, but my mate wants one more!!! I mean he is in love with them, at the moment he's got an E46 M3, but needs a CSL. Have you driven both at all? If so is there a big difference? Much like the comparison between the R26 & the R I suppose.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Yes ive driven an E46 M3, imo you cant compare it to the CSL. In terms of a fun driving tool its closer to my GT3. Infact I would probably go as far to say that most of the time (on the road anyway) the CSL is more fun to drive.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Keep the CSL, it won't lose any money now and I have no doubt its a riot on track.! Buy another R with the loose change you find down the back of the sofa :)

Ps, I remember #020 from when you bought it, dunno where its gone to now thou :(
I sold it through Castello Cars (Now part of Nick Whale I think) so not sure where it went. I know I added 9k miles and sold for 2k more than I paid though. Unheard of for a Renault I would think.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is not a big difference in performance. The difference is in the noise (the CSL is absolutely fantastic in the induction department), and the steering feel. The CSL is much more direct.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im losing sleep over this...and need some advice ;)

Currently own an M3 CSL which I've had for 2 year. Its been used properly, 2 ring trips and roughly 4-5 uk track days. Before the CSL I owned an .R (No.20, if its out there?) and I cant get rid of the itch for another.

A big part of me thinks im mad. Took me ages to find this CSL in my perfect spec/condition etc. but I miss the .R

Confused of Derbyshire.
i own # 20 mate had her 4 years now what a motor

41 - 49 of 49 Posts