Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

basicly agreed to buy some silicone pipes from this user, namely airintake and crossover

i paid for these on the 14th of december, user contacted me on th friday after saying the items would be shipped monday morning and there all ready for dispach.

ive sent him a pm no reply i also txted him today( his mobile is in the cars for sale thread) again no reply.

i recive a pm today saying the items hadent been sent as he didnt have my addy( even though i pmd him on the 14th with it after payment, also told me they were boxed up ready to go in previous pm but no mention of not having addy??????

also states that his wife is ill so not been on the net for weeks

dont want to go throwing accusations around but this seams a little suspect to me?

anyone know this guy

Damo

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No didn't pay by gift mate never do! Just wondering if anyone knows him before I Jump the gun!

He could be geniune but his story sounds suspect !

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
he replied to a PM i sent him ages ago today saying hed been off the site for a while if it helps, so he may not of got your PMs until today, also i planned to get a set of KWs from him and never seemed to text me back so i think thats normal for him, i knw a few lads on here did get parts off him and they all arrived ok, so hopefully itl be ok.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Im sure he will not rip you off mate i bought the cage off him and the deal went very smooth, russ is a top guy mate im sure you will be fine.

steve.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well he has replyed to a pm - all attuitude though so will see what happens,

he may have personal issues but it only takes a couple of seconds to reply to a pm or a txt

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
update

this guy is a first rate clown, said they have been posted but carnt provide a tracking number lol

paypal claim escaluated

a warning to other members if your dealing with him

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See what happens with paypal claim

I'm more ****ed at the fact I need them for next week and ive got to fork out for replacements.

Ah well **** happens and all that

Mods- have you considered a feedback system for buyers and sellers?

Wouldn't have helped in this case but may offer reassurance and help stop scammers etc

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Russ is not a scammer, feel u need to stop slagging him, he's a well know guy through out many forums, an if uv got any issues with me piping up pm ok
End ov ;)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.066870,-3.643508
I'm stateing a geniune transaction experaiance with this member

Who said he was a scamer? And I'm also well know on many forums what's your point?

I suggest you jog on.there's a good boy

End ov

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm stateing a geniune transaction experaiance with this member

Who said he was a scamer? And I'm also well know on many forums what's your point?

I suggest you jog on.there's a good boy

End ov
You are clearly suggesting he is scamming u and don't try and he u aren't,
My point is that he's a trusted guy.
"jog on" ... Eh do 1! Like I said think uv clearly not understood got a problem what iv said pm me, and not make a scene ok ?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.066864,-3.643483

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Come on gents, as an onlooker there's no suggestion of scamming, just what I would call poor customer service. A scam is when someone intentionally sets out to take something from you and give nothing in return, unlikely that's the case.
You have different opinions because one of you received a good service and one hasn't. The two scenarios are both valid and independant so no need to get in a tiz over it is there?
Might get locked if we don't play nicely :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
True i just don't find it fair that he's slagging him off when he can't defend himself, the idea ov the thread was to see if anyone else has had bad service from him, and thats a no. Maybe he's made a mistake, as a salesmen I know they happen, give the guy a chance. I'm not wanting to start an arguement for not reason but no need in calling him a clown, true?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.079451,-3.620446

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
OK guys, lets wait till M3 Y RT can log in and tell us his point of view.

He have PM from me to PM me once he log in, after that this thread will be unlocked.

Also once there is somebody who has not good exp. with M3 Y RT please PM me.

But noone know if M3 Y RT dont have some serious problem why he wasnt able to sort this out, so lets wait for his feedback.

·
www.rsmegane.com
11,432 Posts
As above guys, these threads resulting in slanging matches doesnt help. we understand the OP's issue and are monitoring everything to rectify this.

Russ Rallye is well known on CS and with a good rep so I'm personally unsure why this hasnt been resolved by him. Eitherway he will reply upon his return to MS, failing that there are options for the op to get his money back via paypal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts