Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cars off to Magnex on saturday morning!
got to get up at 4am :shock:

getting a new hire car, a honda for 2 weeks, and i asked the manager about a sports cat and they are going to look into it as i said there was loads of interest!

i get to choose the tailpipes aswell! hmmm decisions, decisions!

phil

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
The magnex system is similar to the one ive had put in though mine runs from the centre box to the back.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alex said:
The magnex system is similar to the one ive had put in though mine runs from the centre box to the back.
:?: not sure what you mean :?:

They are using my car to develope one for the 225?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hope its better than the heap of sh*te that was fitted to my 172 mate :(

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
andy bassett said:
phil take some pics of the tail pipes wen your there, then we can have a poll to wat may look the best :D

also pump them to do a decat as well , f*ck it you might aswell while your cars there.
Yeah will do!

He basically said on monday they will decide whether they will put on a cat back or turbo back system. I said there is loads of interest in a sports cat, he said they might do a 100 cell one then as the 80 cell tends to bring up engine faults, mind you mine does anyway!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
craigy225 said:
sounds good mate should get a nice sound from them :D
Cheers mate hope so!

Done anymore to your motor then? did you get the gauges fitted?
phil

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
prob get done soon and i have to get the pollen filter done did not come on time when i had my service :cry:

let me know when ya get ya car back, you covoying it up or you staying up there like you said u might do

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
probably convey up mate, but we'll sort it out nearer the time

the car will be away two weeks, but i get it rolling roaded before and after aswell!
phil :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
will do mate!

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
phil said:
andy bassett said:
phil take some pics of the tail pipes wen your there, then we can have a poll to wat may look the best :D

also pump them to do a decat as well , f*ck it you might aswell while your cars there.
Yeah will do!

He basically said on monday they will decide whether they will put on a cat back or turbo back system. I said there is loads of interest in a sports cat, he said they might do a 100 cell one then as the 80 cell tends to bring up engine faults, mind you mine does anyway!
100 cel one sounds good, all mot legal :D

hope it all goes well for you and its not to loud :x wen you get it back :wink:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Andy, cheers mate, i doubt it will be as loud as your F225 fighter though

(just lower, :lol: :lol: :lol: )

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice one did you notice a good difference too without the rubber!
(only messing with the ride height!)
I have to take it to Derbyshire, so about 3-4hrs, but need to be there b4 ten so i'm leaving at 4-5am so i dont miss them.

well have to jack up a meet sometime would have liked to pop over yours as per the thread, but will be sorting this out!
gotta hear your exhaust!
phil

1 - 20 of 53 Posts