Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
As long as I am behind coz I dont like all that funny business, but I will see if I can get some pics for the site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mike_d225 said:
Proper bad news Andy, hope everything is o.k.
no no, only bad news is im not going to be able to make it at the mo, will now 100% in a week or so but i looks dought full at the mo.

i have bin VERY LUCKY enough to have bin asked to go to the Monaco Grand prix for the weekend all expenses paid, and the way my life is going at the mo i could do with getting away for a weekend and having a good time.

realy gutted its clashed on the same weekend but ill never be able to afford to go or pass up a once in a life time oppertunity to go,
always got TRAX latter in the year to go to tho.

sorry guys.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Can't blame you for taking up an offer like that, hope it comes through for you mate. As you said once in a lifetime offer all expenses paid.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
FCS

Sorry guys but looks like I won't be able to attend as well as AB
I'm sure you'll all have a fab time, Jamie don't drink all the beer

Darryl :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Thought Jamies attention would be devoted to Bubbles?? although mate its ages since I've benn on the site due to work and loosing my father in law two weeks ago. Jamie, have one or three for me if I don't make it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I don't doubt it for a second matey, remember be good, be careful and if not I know where you can buy cheap prams!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts