Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title £200 and they come to you, Power from 225 to 255 and if you aint happy they put it back to standard and you dont pay. Sounds good to me, Anyone used them

Thanks Martin

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Hi Martin,

My friend took his Audi A3 there, They are very secretive and won't let you watch when they are loading the maps on. There unit is just a very small unit with what looks to be a brand new rolling road that doesn't look like it has ever been used. I enquired about my Megane mapping and he just told me he could flash map the Megane's for some reason. Something tells me they don't know how to use the rolling road or they don't have insurance.

I would spend £150 more and get the car remapped on a dyno (rolling road) and then at least you know what it is actually producing before and after.

I would say RS Tuning is your best bet.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
161 Posts
i want to either put a sports cat in mine or decat it nd dont know which one to choose?
and also need it remapping, how much do rs tuning charge ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
i want to either put a sports cat in mine or decat it nd dont know which one to choose?
and also need it remapping, how much do rs tuning charge ?
ive been thinking the same as you too, im in the process of trying to find out prices and figures of getting my r26 done!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'd get a sports cat - purely as i couldn't be bothered with the agro at MOT time. Saying that though, aren't MOT regs changing at the moment so sports cats could even be a problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts