Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or know of a Megane DCI 175 for sale please? Prefer a Cup chassis model but am willing to look at anything.

My email is [email protected] or just reply to this thread.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, in a perfect world it would be 3 door, blue, recaro seats, remapped, full sunroof and damn good value, as you can see not after much!!

In the real world I would consider just about anything, I'm not desperate (yet) so can see what comes up.

Whats your DCI like?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Thanks for the reply, in a perfect world it would be 3 door, blue, recaro seats, remapped, full sunroof and damn good value, as you can see not after much!!

In the real world I would consider just about anything, I'm not desperate (yet) so can see what comes up.

Whats your DCI like?
would be a nice spec to have..... love mine took me ages to find the colour and 5 door combo i wanted, i have had a few issues to start with but have now got it sorted... check the link out!

http://www.meganesport.net/community/showthread.php?51546-My-Renaultsport-DCI

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
mine is silver with anthracite wheels and mirrors and privacy glass with 59k miles lux version. Lovely car may consider selling though in the next few months !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys, "jhoworth" if / when you do sell if you can drop me a message / email ([email protected]) I would be grateful. If I cannot find a DCI I might plumb for a 230 (as long as I'm not doing to many miles).

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Thanks for all the replies guys, "jhoworth" if / when you do sell if you can drop me a message / email ([email protected]) I would be grateful. If I cannot find a DCI I might plumb for a 230 (as long as I'm not doing to many miles).

Thanks again.
Yep no problem just waiting until I can afford a 250! If you arent doing many miles then go for a r26/230 !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts