Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi i own an 07 plate f1 Megane,my headlight went an the passenger side i had new bulb and charger from Renault after only driving it a few times again the headlight has gone has anyone else had this problem or any ideas please because its £184:00 a bulb and £340:00 a charger.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm having a nightmare with my headlights too....
Same type of thing, bulb out on one side.

Only caveat being it's not the bulb (this has been replaced) and it's not the ballast (tested with my one working side). Fuse had blown also.
I suspect a loose connection and will try to resolve tomorrow, if I find anything I'll update!

In your own case I'd be straight back on the phone to Renault asking why you've paid for 2x items to be replaced (that probably weren't faulty) yet the problem persists!!!
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nightmare of a car

headlight are blowing now passanger window wont open and heater blower not working Renault megane f1 anyone else have problems like this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do your headlights have any condensation on the inside? I had an issue on a previous car where the condensation was causing oxidisation of the earth connector... So bulb was not being ignited....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts