Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have just received this info from Renault I thought that it may be of interest.

As of 01-02-06 - we can place orders for the facelift Megane.
All back orders for standard Megane models will be built first.
This means that no facelift 225's will go into production until at least April 2006. This will give us, at the earliest, a June delivery date!!!!!

If there is anyone looking for a New Phase I 225 please drop me a line.

There are NO 3 DOORS left in Renault UK stock - anywhere.

BUT if you are in the family way - there are around 10 various colours / specs left... ( 5 dr 225 ) :lol:

Regards

Adrian Hardman
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Available 5dr's
2 x Inferno with lux pack
Steel grey with climate and dash multi CD.
Black with climate and dash multi CD.
Arctic blue with climate and dash multi CD.
Steel grey with climate and zenons.
Black with climate and zenons.
Arctic blue with climate and zenons.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,190 Posts
I'm up for the new shape matey, so i'll be coming your way. :wink:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea of the prices for the facelift 225 -will you still be able to discount them heavily?
What about the f1 how many are coming to the uk and when?

Lastly any idea when the renault sport clio will arrive?

sorry for all the questions!

cheers
Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,432 Posts
Does that mean that there aren't going to be any 06 reg Megane 225s??? :?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #8
tomcat said:
Any idea of the prices for the facelift 225 -will you still be able to discount them heavily?
What about the f1 how many are coming to the uk and when?

Lastly any idea when the renault sport clio will arrive?

sorry for all the questions!

cheers
Scott
Scott, The prices are expected to increase the same as the rest of the Megane range - around £300 more.
We will be offering similar discounts and are we are now taking orders for Phase II vehicles.
We have no information on the F1 and expecting a Clio Sport in the 2nd / 3rd quarter.

Regards

Adrian
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,190 Posts
BuyMyNewCar.co.uk said:
shinyautos.com said:
I'm up for the new shape matey, so i'll be coming your way. :wink:
Adam - thanks m8... just in time for a "56" plate!

Adrian
No probs Adrian, i'll be in touch soon mate.


Yup 56 sounds good to me, give it 5 minutes and i'll have the personalised ones on it.

Bloody more waiting now! :wink:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Alex_172 said:
Does that mean that there aren't going to be any 06 reg Megane 225s??? :?
No I didn't say that mate.... There will be some 06 plates - but new Phase II orders will be delivered in the summer... Personally I would wait and get a 56 plate rather than have a late 06 plate. Do you not agree?

Adrian
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #11
meggerman said:
so the megane rs didnt sell well, and 5dr`s even less so and now there`s the facelift model.. who would want a 5dr prefacelift for ££££££ best selling them off cheap imo.

il buy one for £13.5k
M8, this is not my stock - these vehicles are the only ones left un registered in the country. If we dont sell them its not a problem to me - Renault UK will dispose of them. :lol:

Regards

Adrian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,432 Posts
BuyMyNewCar.co.uk said:
Alex_172 said:
Does that mean that there aren't going to be any 06 reg Megane 225s??? :?
No I didn't say that mate.... There will be some 06 plates - but new Phase II orders will be delivered in the summer... Personally I would wait and get a 56 plate rather than have a late 06 plate. Do you not agree?

Adrian
I just wondered coz I guess their probably won't be that many 06's about. Yeah a 56 would be preferable to an 06. I only just got my 55 though haha :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,531 Posts
meggerman said:
so the megane rs didnt sell well, and 5dr`s even less so and now there`s the facelift model.. who would want a 5dr prefacelift for ££££££ best selling them off cheap imo.

il buy one for £13.5k
Who said the RS didnt sell well? Theres a load on here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Very interested in the new faclift and ready to place the order. I am loosing the company car in may and wanted one then but I will have to wait for the facelift now. I would have thought the resale value would be better with the extra goodies.

Uncle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Been told that mine will be here mid to late March.........I won't hold my breath.

I am getting excited now!!! :D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #17
shinyautos.com said:
I'm up for the new shape matey, so i'll be coming your way. :wink:
Adam, Are you looking for a 3dr Cup? I have abcancelled order Phase I in Capsicum - THE LAST ONE IN UK. :oops:

Adrian
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #19
shinyautos.com said:
I'm looking for the new shape one mate.


:wink:
OK dude, no probs - the phase II do sound nice with Climate, fulll leather etc..

And they have not gone up in price :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,190 Posts
BuyMyNewCar.co.uk said:
shinyautos.com said:
I'm looking for the new shape one mate.


:wink:
OK dude, no probs - the phase II do sound nice with Climate, fulll leather etc..

And they have not gone up in price :lol:
I'm sold matey!

Just got to do a couple of shows this month and see how they go, makes a difference if i hp the car or not.

As and when you get some info on them or more pics let me know also delivery times etc...

That'd be super.

Thanks Adrian! :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top