Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Does anyone here this clicking sound before? Renault Megane IV clicking when turning

I cannot feel anything from inside the car and actually nor from outside (hub, tie rod, wishbone...). It does not make any sound when its on elevator. I did replace rod ends and sway bar links, tie rods are stiff and feel about right.
Any help would be appreciate.

Best,
Radu

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

Does anyone here this clicking sound before? Renault Megane IV clicking when turning

I cannot feel anything from inside the car and actually nor from outside (hub, tie rod, wishbone...). It does not make any sound when its on elevator. I did replace rod ends and sway bar links, tie rods are stiff and feel about right.

Best,
Radu
Mine does the same. And apparently it comes from the 4 Control steering system, can't be fixed, needs to be replaced and it costs a ton of money :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine does the same. And apparently it comes from the 4 Control steering system, can't be fixed, needs to be replaced and it costs a ton of money :)
Hi everyone,

Best,
Radu
I have the exact same sound when steering, after tons of searching i found out it is the brakepad clip making the sound.
Could be the same for you.

Gr,
Niek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts