Megane Sport Forum banner

Megane Sport Number Plates

3K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  shinyautos.com 
#1 ·
Right if jon thinks this is a good idea we can do these for you...

Let me know what you think....

:wink:

See less See more
#7 ·
I thought you had to show the V5 etc when getting new plates?
can you do these to order then, with out the paperwork?

i think thats what Dave was on about, i think the first one is best but add the left hand side bit of the bottom one oh and the wed address!
phil

#8 ·
phil said:
I thought you had to show the V5 etc when getting new plates?
can you do these to order then, with out the paperwork?

i think thats what Dave was on about, i think the first one is best but add the left hand side bit of the bottom one oh and the wed address!
phil

Yep i can do them to order, as the paper work isn't in place i can only sell them as 'Show Plates' but you know still number plates if you know what i mean. :wink:

Yep can also do the top one with the ren badge too.

#12 ·
The number plate legislation is quite detailed. Its changed since the new style reg came out.

Basically they can't have any background what so ever, like the meganesport logo. This goes for tints as well.

The web address on the bottom needs to be from the place where it was made, this is identified by a postcode.

The logo to the left side of the plate is only allowed to be an EU flag, not a car logo.

When the cars leave the showroom they are fitted with legal plates. If one should be stolen, lost or damaged and needs replacing then If you buy one from a shop, you have to produce your V5 document for the car. I.e if you visit halfrauds, they can only make you a road legal plate.

More than likely you would get away with it. Depending on what the plate looks like and your local force policies. The penalties involved varies from a £30 non endorsable fine, to attending court. You also run the risk of DVLA taking the plate from your vehicle if you are a repeat offender. I.e, if its a cherished transfer, say good bye, as its breaching the condtions of sale.

#13 ·
But DVLA have a sale of all there plates every year and sold D1ANA for 234k

D1 ANA don't look as good as D1ANA!!

One big con!!

I agree with dave on the laws thats what they are. but haven't had any probs.

#26 ·
Hi mate, we can do normal car plates with any text, font, text at the bottom, and background image for £31 for 2 including P&P.

Or we can make these type ones up for show use which will be your choice of text or logo etc put onto a foemex pvc board.

http://shinystickers.com/store.php?crn=240

These are only £9 each

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.